Contact Data Services
Contact Data Services if you need help with:
Data librarians provide support for finding and getting access to local and virtual social science data resources for research and instruction, as well as advice on sharing and archiving your data.
More information about our data resources...
Contact Software Services
Contact Software Services if you need help with:
- Choosing the right software package to analyze your data
- Getting started with a quantitative or qualitative software package
- Data management
- Data reshaping and recoding
- Data conversion between software packages
- Problems with data analysis software
- Resources for learning and teaching statistical or qualitative data analysis software
Software consultants provide support in the use of the most popular quantitative (statistical) software or scripting languages: R, Python, Stata, SPSS, and SAS and qualitative software: NVivo, ATLAS.ti, and Dedoose. Consultants provide assistance and information for researchers who are at various stages in their project.
More information about our software resources ...